|Join the Butts County Historical Society|
Regular monthly meetings of the Society are held January through May, August through October, on the fourth (4th) Thursday of the month at at the
There is an opportunity to become a "Docent" and help with the Summer Tours for the hotel. The Indian Spring Hotel/Museum is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day on Saturdays and Sundays from to . There is a Docent Training Class to familiarize you with the history and duties. If you are interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Discover and collect any material which may help to establish or illustrate the history of the area.
4. The Society will distribute historical information and attempt to arouse interest in the past.
ANNUAL DUES FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Life Membership $1000
Reciprocal Organizations Fee waived
1. Audit Committee
2. Events Committee
3. Historical Properties Committee
4. Fund-Raising Committee
5. Membership Committee
6. Public Relations Committee
7. Maintenance & Grounds Committee
Other committees, standing or special, may be appointed by the President as directed by the society or the Board of Directors.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please complete the membership application form and mail with your fee to the Butts County Historical Society, P.O. Box 215, Jackson, GA 30233. Thank you so much.
Download application form